We put quality at the source, every person on our manufacturing team is responsible for their own quality.
We strive to maintain quality throughout the manufacturing process. We have active participation with manufacturing personnel, provide an in-process inspection, and do a final inspection under the guidelines of ISO9001-2008. This is vitally important to certify that the parts meet your specifications. The plant has three main temperature controlled QA labs with several machine operator QA stations throughout our manufacturing facility.
- Wenzel LH87 Coordinate Measuring Machine (X-800mm, Y-1,000mm, Z-700mm)
- Portable 6 ft. Romar Arm with accuracy up to .002 over full travel
- Sufficient gauging to support machining, fabrication, and welding operations
- Several granite surface plates up to 4 ft. x 11 ft.
E.K. Machine has the capability to also test for characteristics other than dimensional. Our quality personnel are versed in all aspects of product qualification to meet your rigorous requirements. If we can’t inspect or source inspect to your specifications, we simply won’t take the business.
Additional Characteristic Testing:
- Temper or hardness
- Surface finish
- Pressure or force testing
- Plating and finish thickness
- Gloss and color metering
- Cleanliness, particulate matter deposition after machining
- Pressure drop/vessel leakage testing